Strategic Account Manager
Local or Remote
Are you anxious to work for a company who values and recognizes that a well-executed sales strategy with pro-active customer communication will lead to the transformational growth and success of a business? If so, read on! In this role, you will be an integral part of the sales team reporting to the Director of Account Management. You will be responsible for executing the sales strategy to increase install base adoption and follow-on sales to our existing client base. You will be instrumental in ensuring our continued 40% annual revenue growth.
Founded in 1995 and based in Plantation, Florida, e-Builder, a Trimble Company, is the pioneer of a fully integrated, cloud-based construction management software. Our client list reads as the “who’s, who” in all our vertical markets: Facebook, USC, INOVA Healthcare, and Chicago Transit Authority – to name just a few – . As one of the fastest growing companies in South Florida, we are proud to be named a ‘Florida Company to Watch,’ to be nominated as one of South Florida’s best places to work and have our CEO named South Florida Business Journal’s Ultimate CEO. We’re excited to find innovative ways to combine technology with construction with a fun work environment. To learn more about our award-winning organization and corporate culture visit www.e-builder.net
e-Builder is looking for a proven Strategic Account Manager to play a key role in executing our strategic accounts sales strategy. This position will be responsible for leading a multi-faceted business relationship within a defined set of Strategic Accounts. A proven track record of delivering sales results with tenacity, accountability, integrity and discipline is crucial to success on the Strategic Account Sales team. This high-profile role will work remotely to cover a small number of named accounts and will report to the Vice President of Account Management.
- Proactively manage and sell to all assigned clients
- Meet or exceed your quarterly and annual quota
- Establish and maintain trusting relationships with key contacts
- Identify opportunities for growth within the assigned accounts
- Work closely with Technical Account Manager to provide creative solutions to ambiguous business problems
- Coordinate efforts with Customer Success Manager to minimize risk of cancellation and ensure the success of renewals
- Document all activity, communication and opportunity in our CRM of record
- Look for ways to make more efficient ongoing business transactions between e-Builder and your customers
- Customer focused and vigilant follow-through on commitments
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, business partners and company management
- Polished phone and in-person presence
- Self-directed, motivated and tenacious
- Ability to organize and communicate information to other team members effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you can accomplish the above then you have what it takes to be a successful Strategic Account Manager here at e-Builder!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and a Drug Free Workplace