Strategic Account Executive – Employer
AZ – WORK FROM HOME|TX – WORK FROM HOME|RI – WORK FROM HOME|IL – WORK FROM HOME
As a Strategic Account Executive (SAE), you will serve as the senior level liaison for clients within the Employer segment. This is an excellent opportunity to interface with Executive Leadership both internally and externally. As a seasoned healthcare sales professional, you will use your years of expertise to grow our business through renewal, retention, and up-sell of existing clients. You will accomplish this through:
- Leading the strategic account team (including account management, clinical, and operations) as the quarterback and have full ownership for client satisfaction and service delivery.
- Influencing client up-sell opportunities through utilizing your consultative selling skills by recommending CVS Health solutions to meet key client needs.
- Developing and delivering quarterly and annual reporting to clients on their drug trend and financial performance and identifying client cost-saving opportunities.
- Formulating responses to Request for Proposals (RFPs) through collaboration with primary internal partners such as underwriting.
- Executing client renewals by building relationships with key client stakeholders.
Your success as a Strategic Account Executive will be driven by your ability to grow revenue for the assigned book of business and achieve above average client satisfaction scores. You will function as a leader for the account team, and your ability to influence others to deliver results for your client will also be a key factor in your success. Your understanding of the PBM and managed care environment as well as keeping up to date on market trends will enable you to position CVS Health programs and solutions effectively to client decision makers. The contributions you will make as a Strategic Account Executive will position CVS Health for long term growth in the competitive specialty pharmacy marketplace.
This position can be located anywhere in the U.S. with the ability to work remotely or in a CVS Corporate Hub. This role will require travel up to 40% of the time.
- 5+ years of experience managing large health plan or specialty pharmacy accounts.
- Broad experience understanding specialty in pharmacy/medical benefit.
Experience managing a book of business in PBM industry
- Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.