Stock Plan Services Manager
Location: Anywhere In The U.S.
eXp Realty is seeking a Stock Plan Services Administrator to assist with maintaining the roster of participants in our stock plan programs as well as partner with Accounting, Payroll, Legal and HR to continue with the support and administration of the company’s stock plan programs.
Are you a problem solver, complimented for your communication skills, and thrive in a fast-paced environment? If so, you’ll be right at home here! We’re looking for talented people who learn from failure and overcome adversity, cultivate strong relationships, and gently but effectively push themselves, their work and the people around them to the next level.
This position is a work from home position and will report to the Stock Plan Services Manager.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support the process for onboarding new participants and ensuring that all agreements are drafted and executed timely
- Process option exercises and restricted and unrestricted stock unit lapses
- Liaison with company finance associates to ensure that activity is being properly recorded
- Ensure accurate and timely tax withholding and reporting to Payroll
- Maintain database integrity and ensure the accuracy of record keeping
- Assist in creating stock-based compensation expense reports, forecasts and analyses
- Provide support for the preparation of the annual proxy report
- Assist in producing materials for the Board of Directors and Compensation Committee
- Ensure accuracy and adherence to all compensation administrative rules
- Partner with Accounting, Payroll, Legal and HR teams, as well as ensure that proper internal controls are in place for compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Assist with ensuring compliance by compiling and providing data for month-end accounting processes, proxy filing, quarterly and/or annual report filing, ad-hoc compliance reviews and SEC requirements
- Assist with the stockholder’s equity roll-forward and plan reconciliation
- Partner closely with contractors in designing and administering our equity program
- BA/BS in finance or accounting required
- 5+ years related stock plan administration experience in a public company with experience in international equity plans
- CEP certification (including in process) with specific knowledge of FASB standards 505 and 718 is a plus
- Ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment and be hands-on
- Positive and cooperative; have the ability to work with multiple teams, both internal and external with strong quantitative skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Impeccable attention to detail and solid customer service instincts