Step 2 Clinical Skills Patient Note Grader at Kaplan
Step 2 CS Patient Note Grader
Location: Remote/Nationwide Remote/Nationwide USA
A Step 2 CS Patient Note Grader’s primary responsibilities are to assess and provide feedback on student patient notes. Note grading takes place during real-time simulated exams and must include feedback as per Kaplan’s standardized methods.
The Step 2 CS Patient Note Grader must have passed their Step 2 CS exam. Passing Step 1 and 2CK is preferred, but not required. Must be a team player, have excellent communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Must be accurate, efficient, cooperative, clear, effective, thorough, and have excellent computer skills.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Expertise in USMLE Step 2 CS test
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment
- Strong medical knowledge
- Comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Medical Degree
- Pass USMLE Step 2 CS
- Reliable Internet Connection
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!