State and Local Associate at ActBlue
Title: State and Local Associate
- Location: Remote
WHO WE ARE:
ActBlue builds and maintains a powerful online fundraising platform for Democratic campaigns, progressive organizations, and nonprofits working to create a better future. We put power in the hands of small-dollar donors by making it easier for grassroots supporters to make their voices heard and by helping thousands of groups from presidential candidates to environmental organizations build people-powered movements.
We’re a nonprofit organization, and our team has a big impact on the future of our country. Each and every one of us, from the political activists to the tech innovators to the customer service pros, is fully committed to our mission.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
The Democratic Politics and Elections Associate is part of an expanded team within ActBlue designed to meet the new opportunities we have within the electoral and campaign space. This position will work on a team that executes ActBlue’s strategy to provide support to a set of campaigns and electoral organizations. The Associate will own a portfolio of accounts, providing maintenance and strategic consulting support to ensure that they are able to effectively use and leverage the ActBlue fundraising tool.
- Work as part of a team to meet or exceed goals around relationship building, account management, and strategic account support;
- Prospect and establish relationships with new campaigns per the team’s relationship-building work plan;
- Serve as the account manager for a portfolio of campaigns, providing support in account set-up and ongoing maintenance issues;
- Draw on established best practices to provide strategic advising and troubleshooting for organizations and campaigns;
- Provide onboarding and training on ActBlue products;
- Maintain deep and nuanced knowledge of ActBlue products;
- Collaborate with colleagues on ways to improve account management and campaign support.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 1-3 years working in a professional environment;
- Experience working in an electoral or nonprofit setting;
- Experience working in a fast paced, problem solving role preferred;
- Self-starter mentality: capable of working independently, but motivated by watching your work contribute to ActBlue’s goals and mission;
- Clear and compassionate written and verbal communications skill set;
- Strong organizational skills, with keen attention to detail and high fidelity to follow up and follow through on commitments;
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to handle confidential information;
- Electoral experience, including volunteer or internships, is preferred.
LOCATION AND COMPENSATION
This is a fully remote position, preferably in the region which the role oversees. This posting is for a full-time, salaried position.
ActBlue offers generous, competitive compensation, and provides fully paid and trans-inclusive health, dental, and vision insurance and an employer-sponsored 401k contribution plan. ActBlue will also provide the technology and hardware needed to do the job.
Salary Range: $55,000 – 70,000 based on experience.
Women, people of color, LGBTQIA2S+ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply. ActBlue is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status.
ActBlue cannot at this time sponsor work visas.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!