Staff User Experience Designer – Mobile at Procore Technologies
Staff UX Designer (Mobile)
- REMOTE, UNITED STATES
What if you could use your design skills to develop a product that impacts the way communities’ hospitals, homes, sports stadiums, and schools across the world are built? Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. That’s why we’re looking for a talented Staff UX Designer to join Procore on our journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
As a Staff UX Designer, you’ll partner with Product and Engineering teams to create delightful, effortless experiences for our users. You’ll shape our products by understanding our users’ needs and translating them into intuitive designs, validating them frequently during their path from concept to polished product. If you constantly analyze and obsesses over other product’s experiences—we’d like to hear from you!
This position will report to our UX Director, and can be located remotely anywhere in the U.S. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Design and validate new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artifacts for our cloud-based applications
- Conduct frequent usability tests with real Procore users (online and/or in-person at job sites around the country)
- Collaborate with cross-functional product teams that include Product Managers and Engineers to gain insight into project goals and feasibility
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s or master’s preferred in graphic design, HCI, UX, a related area of study, or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience designing world-class apps with a strong portfolio of design work
- Proficiency with leading design software such as Figma or Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert with mobile design standards and a strong portfolio of mobile designs
- Curiosity about the way people think and human behavior
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record presenting designs to cross-functional teams and evangelizing UX to the organization
- Experience working on an agile software development team
- Excellent visual design skills, typography, layout, and color usage
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!