Staff Frontend Engineer, Ads Engineering
“The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Ads management interfaces like Google’s Ad Words and Facebook’s Ads Manager are some of the largest and most complex UIs in the world. As a Staff Frontend Engineer on the Ads team, you will develop and execute a long term technical vision for Reddit’s ads management interface. Your goal will be to take ads.reddit.com to the next level, architecting the platform to be performant and easy for other Reddit engineers to develop on.
Some problems you might tackle include:
- Performance observability and optimization
- Optimizing our build system (webpack)
- Creating a reusable component library
- Data Visualization Framework
- Async Control Flows
Join us and help build the future of Reddit!
- Build a world-class advertiser and developer experience.
- Engineer efficient and reusable front-end systems.
- Tackle tough design and product problems.
- Work cross-functionally with design, product, and engineering to deliver great user experiences
- Provide technical leadership in domain areas.
- 7+ years of experience building clean, maintainable, and well-tested code.
- Experience with Python or another server-side scripting language.
- Great engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals.
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills.
- Able to work effectively under schedule pressure to fix defects, review code, design, write, test new code, and diagnose production issues.