Staff Accountant at Emplicity
- United States
A well-established and premier PEO (Professional Employer Organization) is looking for an experienced accountant. The person will be reporting to the Controller and work closely with other team members. The accountant will be involved in the full cycle accounting including month-end close and financial audits. The person must be detail oriented, strong work ethics, and a self starter.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare month-end journal entries and general ledger account reconciliations
- Manage commission calculation, supporting schedules, and payouts
- Initiate wire transfers & apply cash receipts
- High volume bank reconciliations
- Manage Accounts Payables
- Support tax team with quarterly and annual tax filings/reconciliation
- Assist in financial audits as required
- Participate in special projects, etc
- Detail oriented, efficient, and a quick learner
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Excellent system skills including accounting softwares
- Must have excel skills (formulas, vlookup, pivot table, etc.)
- 4 year college degree preferred and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience
- A great deal of freedom and a break from big company politics.
- Trusting and supportive team members who support you in your success.
- Competitive salary.
- Comprehensive benefits plan with company contributions to Health, Dental and Vision.
- 401K with company matching.
- 11 paid holidays including your birthday!
Emplicity may not be one the biggest PEOs, but we’re definitely one of the best. To find out why and learn more about some of the things that make us special, please visit us at www.emplicity.com.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!