Sr. Automation Engineer (SDET) at Replicated
Location: US Only
Replicated is looking for a Senior Automation Engineer to help validate and test Replicated’s modern on-prem delivery and management platform, and the ecosystem of tools around it. As a member of the engineering team, your job will be to deliver the platform that other teams can use to build and deliver automated tests.
The culture at Replicated is entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and engineering oriented. We value cutting-edge technology and aim to get the most out of emerging open source tools and standards. Our stack includes Go, React, Typescript, Node, and more. Our current set of test tools includes Testim, Testgrid, and custom written automation tools to validate cluster installation.
This role is perfect for someone who already has a few years of experience with software development and appreciates the challenge of automating everything and the unique challenge of pairing high velocity with amazing quality.
We are fully remote within the US!
What you’ll do:
- Own the automation platform that core engineers use to test the product
- Design and deliver reports on time to merge, quality of code, test coverage, etc
- Work with Core Engineers to ensure that all code paths and critical use cases are covered in automated tests
- Ensure that the time from commit to delivery is as short as possible while focusing on quality
- Optimize code for performance and stability
- Mentor and be mentored
You must have:
- 2-5 years of professional development experience
- Solid proficiency with Go, Typescript, and HTML/CSS
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or greater in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
Other things we’re looking for:
- Strong, well reasoned opinions on technology
- Sense of design and product
- Understanding of the modern SDLC
- Open source contributions (code, bug reports, community support)
- Kubernetes experience
- Terraform experience
Replicated provides the tools for software companies to operationalize and scale the delivery of their Kubernetes-based applications to enterprise customers using a “modern on-prem” methodology. We’re working to improve the overall state of Enterprise Software by making it simpler for innovative teams to sell to large Enterprise customers without shifting focus away from their core products.
We are a Series-B stage startup with great customers, including HashiCorp, Gradle, Snyk, Sysdig, CircleCI, Wickr and many others. We’re a small but growing team led by two insightful and dedicated founders, who were early to recognize that container orchestration could become an essential tool for businesses of all sizes. Almost half of the Fortune 100 companies already manage applications using Replicated, and customer satisfaction and retention is very high.
Replicated is committed to cultivating an efficient, respectful workplace. We know that innovation thrives on teams where diverse points of view come together to solve hard problems in ways that are just now possible. As such, we explicitly seek people that bring diverse life experiences, diverse educational backgrounds, diverse cultures, and diverse work experiences.
We offer strong benefits to help you stay healthy and productive:
- Partner perk programs
- Generous time off
- Laptop+accessories you need to get set up
- Generous home office set up allowance or co-working space allowance
Replicated is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and we work to make sure that all team members have an equal opportunity to succeed.
We do not accept unsolicited assistance from any headhunters or recruitment firms for any of our job openings. All resumes or profiles submitted by search firms to any employee at Replicated in any form without a valid, signed search agreement in place for the specific position will be deemed the sole property of Replicated. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Replicated as a result of the unsolicited referral.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!