SQA Automation Engineer at Paymentology
Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
As a remote SQA Automation Engineer at Paymentology you’ll be working closely within the Engineering team to test enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing systems that power tens of millions of transactions and tie them to web, mobile and API interfaces that make it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid and credit cards all over the world.
This position requires the ability to provide a reliable, consistent, and positive end-user experience by developing a testing framework. He/she will be responsible for developing and implementing fixes and improvements while working with QA & software developments.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Work in close collaboration with the Engineering team to help/produce high quality software Automation framework.
- Design and develop automation framework, implement required libraries and auto-tests.
- Develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Maintain CI pipelines and integrate automated scripts into CI tools
- Mentor Other Engineers on the team and be mentored by others.
What it takes to Succeed:
Whether you’re experienced Senior Quality Engineer, solid mid-level engineer or a graduate genius QA, we are looking for people that make stuff work with:
- Strong Knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Expertise writing unit, Integration, E2E tests, API schema validations in agile method and test reporting including via CI/CD pipelines. UI testing is a good to have.
- Experience in Developing Data Driven and Key word Driven Test Automation Framework.
- Experience in automating financial web and desktop-based application.
- Hands-in experience on developing and designing simulators and Utilities to perform Automated Testing.
- Good knowledge on Java and have technical knowledge of web (JS, CSS, debugging tools, etc.)
- Hands-on experience in automating scripts using Selenium/Appium/cucumber
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases, test script
- Practical experience in API testing and its framework i.e., REST API, Rest Assured
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools, GIT, GitLab, Maven, AutoIt
- Experience in writing queries for SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with performance and/or security testing i.e., JMeter/LoadRunner
- Continuous Integration experience (Dockers, Jenkins)
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Prior experience of payment gateway, Scheme Transaction Processor will be preferred.
While you will work with colleagues located throughout the world, English is our company language so it’s important that you be able to communicate at a fluent level, in both spoken and written form.
What you can look forward to:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Paymentologists, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.