Sponsorship Sales Expert at CEO Connection
CEO Connection is expanding its ability to recruit sponsors. Specifically, we are looking for a top of the line B2B tele–sales expertto sell sponsorships of CEO Connection. Essentially this is an independent, flexible, commission-based selling role, perfect for an independent consultant or a stay-at-home mom or dad who wants to work 4-6 hours a day. Ideally you are entrepreneurial, able to accomplish things with minimal supervision, and are an excellent at identifying opportunities.
About CEO Connection
CEO Connection is the only membership organization in the world focused exclusively on mid-market CEOs (CEOs who run companies with between $100 million and three billion in sales) Our mission is to help mid-market CEOs succeed. We accomplish this by enabling CEOs to build mutually beneficial relationships with peers and functional experts; connecting CEOs to people, information and resources to which they would otherwise not have access; and promoting the interests, welfare, and points of view of our membership and the mid-market.
Members are C-level executives with responsibility for all or significant portions of their respective company. They represent a wide variety of businesses across a broad geographic spectrum. Collectively mid-market companies account for $10 trillion of the $30 trillion annual U.S. private sector gross receipts. Inspired by C-level Wharton executives, CEO Connection began in 2005 and has evolved into a dynamic community with wide ranging benefits uniquely designed to help the mid-market CEO and champion the mid-market perspective. It is all about CEOs helping CEOs. For more information visit www.ceoconnection.com.
Send me an email if you:
- are interested in earning $30-60K per annum on a small retainer plus commission basis for 4-6 hours of work per day on an independent, flexible basis
- are really good at tele-sales
- have experience selling sponsorships
- want a long term flexible project
Do not send me an email if you are:
- looking for a temporary gig to tide you over until you find a real job (We’re not excited about having a lot of turn-over.)
- need a steady salary or benefits or the like (Your earnings will be lumpy and totally dependent upon your results.)
- have little or no tele-sales experience.
Send something interesting (about yourself) to email@example.com
Small retainer plus commission for independent contractor.
We are sorry but you will not be considered if you do not send a cover letter explaining why you are looking for freelance project work and how this fits into your schedule.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!