Specialist, Ad Operations at Tinuiti
Specialist, Ad Operations
locations: USA – Remote
time type: Full time
job requisition id: R23_63
Who we are:
Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple – to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values – Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change – inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the United States.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure accurate and timely trafficking and tag implementation for campaigns across a portfolio of Tinuiti clients. This includes prompt creative and trafficking QA as well as QA of initial delivery reports to ensure all tags are tracking as intended.
- Work closely with the senior team members to contribute to the success of cross-channel client campaigns.
- Help clients and internal teams implement and troubleshoot tracking tags across media platforms and ad servers.
- Collaborate with media channel and analytics counterparts to clearly align and communicate dependencies between teams.
We’d love to hear from you if:
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you qualify, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch.
- 2-3 years of digital Ad Operations experience.
- Direct experience trafficking in ad servers across channels (display, video, mobile). Google Campaign Manager 360 is preferred.
- Hands-on experience with any combination of tag managers (GTM, Tealium, Adobe Launch, Ensighten).
- Excellent communication (written/verbal) and collaboration skills to maintain effective working relationships with clients and internal teams.
- A good-natured, quick learner who is adaptable, attentive to detail, and enjoys problem solving.
- Understanding of the digital campaign execution process – including requirements, tools, and stakeholders.
- Experience providing direction with offshore trafficking/tagging resources is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Tinuiti, we want to ensure you have the time you need to rest and recharge. That’s why Tinuitians have an estimated 70 days off per year through our time off programs
- Unlimited PTO: We encourage all Tinutians to Own their Offline by utilizing our unlimited PTO by working with your Manager to ensure all deliverables are met.
- Holidays: We offer 17 paid holidays, if one of your religious holidays is not covered, please by all means take advantage of your Flex PTO!
- Flex Fridays: Meetings are minimized and all Tinuitians have the option to start their weekend early at 1pm local time.
- Owning Our Offline: Clients are informed and all offices will be closed for 3 total weeks throughout the year to give everyone the chance to truly unplug.
Workplace Flexibility: Office or Remote? Your choice.
Healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, Flex Spending Accounts
Retirement: Match up to 4% of your contributions at 100% with immediate vesting
Perks and Wellness: Fringe, Forma, Thankful giving, Equity
Learning and Development: Bravely coaching session, Mentor program and more
The annual base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently ($68,000 – $75,000) plus performance bonus of (8%). Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. We will provide more information on our benefits and equity upon requests. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted up to or over 100% of the offered base salary (no cap). Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for > Equal Work Act, C.R.S. 8-5-101 et seq.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Browse Related Categories:
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more