Video Host – Spanish
Here at Mango, our purpose is simple but powerful: our work is devoted to enriching as many lives as possible with language and culture. When you work for us, every day is an adventure are you up for the challenge? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Mango Languages is an industry leader in providing lovable language-learning experiences to millions of users around the globe. Each day, our passionate, dynamic team is driven by our core mission to enrich lives with language and culture. Available on mobile, tablet, and web-based platforms, our software teaches real conversations (in 74 languages and counting!) and cultural background to public library patrons, students, corporate executives, government officials, and language lovers of all ages.
Mango Languages is continuing to expand into the emerging video content arena. We are looking for a native speaker who is familiar with the Spanish language and grammar, and is comfortable being in front of a camera while sharing/discussing language and culture topics that will help our audience learn.
- Present engaging language learning material on camera.
- Record video and audio based on a script created by linguists and experts of the language.
- Commit to approximately 10-20 hours of video filming in total.
- Comfortable with presenting language material in front of a camera.
- Native fluency in Spanish (Most standard dialect of Spanish).
- Advanced proficiency in English.
- Experience with self-promotion or active engagement with social media preferred.
- Experience with video recording (with anything from your phone to DSLR) preferred.
- Video editing experience welcome.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Submit a resume and a cover letter here outlining your experience and qualifications as they relate to the job description.
- Step 2: Submit a brief video, no more than two minutes, in English, introducing yourself and showing why you would be a good video host. Include an example of your ability to teach something. The video can be done using any platform / technology. Please email or share your video to email@example.com.