Virtual Spanish Teacher-Teaching Certified
at Elevate K-12
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
We are currently looking for a Virtual Spanish Teacher with a passion for teaching students and impacting outcomes! This is a remote position, but requires an active teaching certificate.
- Teach students virtual during regular school hours.
- Engage students, teach and create content.
- Training: We provide excellent training on online instruction.
- Set time schedule: You will work online with pre-assigned students at pre-scheduled times that will be known to you before the start of the instruction program.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in the United States.
- Active teaching certificate.
- Past experience working with students at the elementary, middle or high school level.
- An engaging personality.
- Passion for helping K-12 students.
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender (including gender identity, gender expression, change of sex, and transgender status), sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, military or veteran status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request.