Spanish Sales Representative at Allstate
Entry Level Spanish Sales Rep (Remote-Home Based Worker)
- Category: Call Center
- JOB #: 438885-en_US
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. As a leader in a corporation with 83,000 employees and agency force members, you’ll have a hand in transforming not only Allstate but a dynamic industry. You’ll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
You’ll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards – a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from life’s uncertainties, so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For 89 years we’ve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatever’s coming next – to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. We’ve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We don’t follow the trends. We set them.
Why choose Allstate?
Allstate is seeking individuals who are passionate about selling and committed to the organization’s Sales goals. If you thrive in an environment where you can take charge, plan and guide others through complex situations, Allstate is the place for you! You will explore sales opportunities: including cross quoting and determining appropriate coverage through various forms of customer interactions. Our employee engagement within the customer contact centers is rated “Excellent”. Allstate is all about inclusive diversity and creating an environment where everyone can grow. Don’t take our word for it – hear real Allstaters describe who they are and why they love working at Allstate: Click here
What’s in it for you?
As a Inbound or Outbound Sales Specialist, you will have the opportunity to obtain your Property and Casualty License. The cost of the training and the exam is fully assumed by Allstate. We just ask that you commit to study, utilize your resources, and be fully committed to passing the exam.
Already licensed? Even better! Allstate awards a cash incentive for those that already hold their Property & Casualty License.
As a Licensed Inbound or Outbound Sales Specialist (Property & Casualty) you will be responsible for driving sales growth for the organization in various modes of interaction including inbound, outbound, and digital (i.e. chat, messaging, texting, etc.). The specialist is responsible for using strong sales skills to deliver a proven sales method that uncovers customer needs, identifies gaps in coverage, recommends solutions to fully protect customers, all while building a case to positively influence the decision to purchase Allstate’s products. You will be evaluated based on sales production, time management, quality of business produced, and strict adherence to company and industry rules, regulations, and processes that protect Allstate and its customers.
It is important that our team members can commit to a flexible work schedule that includes weekends and holidays. Most call center employees work one weekend day, as a part of their normal work week.
Schedule and Compensation
- Start Date: Determined at the time of the hiring manager interview
- Compensation: $16.00 Hourly base ($33,280 annual)
- Training (7 weeks): 10 AM to 6:30 PM CST, Off Saturday and Sunday.
- Work Schedule: To be discussed in the interview
Candidates identified as bilingual through the management interview process will be eligible for a 10% bilingual pay differential after successfully completing training.
2nd shift work schedules are eligible for an additional 10% pay differential. Shift must begin at 2pm or later, based on the individual’s time zone, after successfully completing training.
Sales bonus opportunity, available after training, subject to individual performance and per bonus program guidelines.
Excellent benefits package starting on your FIRST day of employment to include – Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401(k)
Know the Customer
Provide an exceptional sales experience while anticipating the customer’s needs and growing Allstate’s book of business in the process. We’re looking for someone that can demonstrate persistency and resilience in pursuing the sale throughout the interaction with the customer, understanding and analyzing customer needs and then recommending and promoting alternative products, while engaging in proper protection conversation, by reviewing and assessing customer risks.
This is a high call volume environment, so great communication skills and multitasking is a must!
Know the Product
Allstate will train you to know our amazing products inside and out, and we want someone passionate and knowledgeable about what we offer. Our Sales Specialists must be able to identify opportunities to cross-sell and display their knowledge to our customers. Our sales specialists should be able to help our customers uncover risks and recommend coverage to protect against life’s uncertainties. We are looking for problem solvers to interact with customers via inbound/outbound calls. Thoroughly understanding our products and current marketing campaigns will help you meet sales targets and performance goals.
We are committed to leveraging technology to enable home based work in combination with our traditional call centers. Qualified candidates will need a dedicated work space and must meet internet access standards for consideration. As a commitment to our customer and employee experience hardware is provided (computer and peripherals)
Standard Technical Requirements
- Home Internet service must be stable.
- 50 Mbps Download and 5 Mbps upload internet service packages
- Access to hardwire (plug-in) ethernet/network cable to your modem/router during your shift.
- Wifi connection is not allowed
- Cannot use satellite, hotspots, MIFI devices, wireless AC wall plug-in extenders, repeaters, boosters and/or pods
- Space for Desktop equipment and 2 monitors – Allstate will provide all equipment
- Information Security requirements
Minimum Requirements – (summary, not all inclusive)
- Established or Dedicated Work area at home, ensuring:
- No one can see your screens, keyboards or Allstate documents
- Area is located where no one can overhear your conversations
- Free from potential hazards affecting equipment (e.g. pets, plants, water, etc.)
- Workspace is not vulerable to theft
- Free from distractions
- High School diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of sales or related experience preferred
- Strong general computer skills
- Ability to interact with multiple online systems while speaking with the customer is required
- Ability to evaluate customer needs while matching Allstate products and services
- Be flexible regarding changes needed to service the customer
- Requires Property and Casualty license for state in which you reside, as well as appointments for non-resident licenses (post-hire requirement)
- Spanish Bilingual fluency
- Live into an environment of Continuous Improvement
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!