Part-Time Sourcing Recruiter
Location: Work from Home, United States
Part-Time Sourcing Recruiter
We’re looking for an extraordinarily talented Part-Time Sourcing Recruiter to join our company and make a positive difference at DISHER and for our customers. The Sourcing Recruiter will work virtually with a team of sourcers and recruiters focusing on candidate talent search and placement. Do you
- Desire a flexible, part-time opportunity that allows you to balance work with the rest of your life?
- Have a professional, patient, and positive attitude?
- Consider yourself to be innovative, resourceful, disciplined, and empowered to successfully manage, prioritize, and close searches within a defined timeline?
- Thrive in a team-centered, fast-paced environment that values a service-oriented culture?
- Have a reputation for remarkable customer service?
** This role enjoys a flexible work schedule and can be 100% remote. You just need a solid Wi-Fi connection. **
The Talent Solutions Team
Our team not only seeks a great fit from the company’s perspective but also from the aspect of the candidate. We want the best match possible for the candidate in terms of culture and position to foster longevity. We recruit with integrity and have the best interest of the candidate and customer in mind. The fun part is that we truly love what we do. Want to learn more about the passionate people that work at DISHER? Check out our WEBSITE.
- Utilize effective engagement tactics in the process of recruiting passive candidates
- Seek and research new sourcing options, tools, and websites to increase productivity
- Partner with team members to build an effective sourcing plan to meet customer expectations
- Focus on customers to understand and assist their technical recruiting needs and talent attraction efforts
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates and warm leads through proactive market research and continual relationship management
- Engage with sourced candidates, assessing candidate fit and understanding motivation for career change
- Conduct phone interviews of potential candidates, evaluating skills and experience, and making recommendations
- Recommend strategies and ideas related to sourcing and recruitment that are aligned with the growth of the company; training and implementing any new processes for recruitment that fit within DISHER’s mission to make a positive difference
- Participate in special projects as necessary
- 2+ years of sourcing, recruiting or human resources experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Psychology, Business Administration or similar or associate’s degree and equivalent experience
- Experience with functional areas of sourcing
- Knowledge of employment law required
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Ability to prioritize time and meet deadlines while maintaining a sense of urgency
- Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, and negotiation skills
- Excellent technical skills, including Microsoft Office
- Commitment to continuous improvement
- Candidates must be currently legally authorized to work in the United States of America for any employer without restrictions or expirations
- Experience with applicant tracking system(s) for sourcing and tracking candidates
- Experience sourcing or recruiting for professional engineering and technical roles
- Full lifecycle recruiting experience
To start a conversation…
Apply and send us your resume at DISHER CAREERS.
DISHER is a full-service product development and engineering services firm in West Michigan, South East Michigan, and Indianapolis, Indiana. Our engineering team is highly technical and diversified, serving in a variety of markets including automotive, office furniture, alternative energy, and medical. Our capabilities span from napkin through launch, providing numerous opportunities for us to partner with customers in product and process development, as well as talent identification and attraction. Learn more about DISHER, a nationally-recognized workplace by FORTUNE and Great Place to Work.