SOLUTIONS SUPPORT ANALYST
- Payment Services
- Remote – USA
- The PS Solutions Analyst is responsible for providing subject matter expertise and resolutions to our Select Services front line teams encountering system or functionality issues in their day to day operations. Solutioning these issues will require the need a “next level” research or analysis to be performed, especially regarding functionality of the Tax Software and/or process gaps. This role will interface with our Product Team (UTE Core at this time) as needed or when the issue requires a partnership with Development.
- This role has high level knowledge of the complete Ultipro & UTE system, including payroll processing/setup, the background workings of our data and data flow, and tax processing operations.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune’s Best Places to Work in Technology for 2019 and #8 on the 100 Best Companies to Work For list in 2019. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on Fortune’s 75 Best Workplaces for Women and #5 on its Best Workplaces for Diversity list.
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Provide quality support to our internal customers with a high degree of technical expertise and timeliness fitting the scenario.
- Review reported issues & provided due diligence to determine the best course of action to resolve the issue.
- When the request is due to a knowledge gap of the requestor, the Analyst will point them to the right resources or documentation to self-serve.
- Partner with various internal stakeholders and/or collaborators in working to isolate, quantify, and resolve issues reported by our front-line teams.
- Expand their own knowledge of the Select Services product offerings, scopes, policies & procedures in order to provide accurate solutions.
- Utilizes and validates our internal knowledge resources, as encountered, so that the self-service tools on escalated subjects are current and accurate. Updates internal documentation resources as needed or will partner with the right reps to ensure updates to knowledge resources are made as necessary.
- Where a reported issue is found to be the product of incomplete process or missing from the scope of work of the appropriate team, they will aim to bring the right resources together to review and help determine an improved procedure.
- Excellent analysis, problem determination and troubleshooting skills within the system with a high attention to detail.
- The ability to make self-guided decisions or choices on how to overcome issues, including knowing when to escalate to the Product Team or other internal partners.
- Minimum two-year hands on experience with a combination of Core UltiPro and UTE coupled with extremely strong Payroll and Tax industry knowledge.
- Team player qualities including strong collaboration skills, a thirst for continuous learning, and a passion for helping others.
- Experience handling difficult, escalated or sensitive situations & data.
- Excellent oral & written service skills, as well as a positive and professional attitude towards internal and external customers.
- Able to self-manage in an organized, productive and independent manner to meet all required time frames and commitments.
- Proficient with multiple software systems, specifically Ultipro systems, MS Office products and SQL.
- Willingness to take on special projects and additional duties as necessary
Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience. If degreed, Computer Science, Information Systems or Business preferred
- Payroll certification (FPC or CPP) preferred
- Human Resources certification (PHR or SPHR) preferred
- Fundamental or Certified Payroll certification (FPC or CPP)
- Understanding of Salesforce
- Process/operational excellence experience is a plus
- Previous experience with SaaS based client data profiling, configuration, and data updates
- Ability to work via computer
- Sitting for long periods of time
- 5% – generally one to two occurrences in a year, potentially for a training or team connection event.
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Ultimate Software will reasonably accommodate employees with disabilities as defined by the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other appropriate statutes. If you are an applicant and need a reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within the Company or request a reasonable accommodation to utilize the Company’s online employment application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.