Solutions Product Manager – North America – Remote
- Remote, Remote, Remote, United States
At Jitterbit, our mission is to make apps do more for the people who use them every day. We make this possible with solutions that democratize integration, making it fast, easy and cost-effective to seamlessly connect your data, apps, and devices.
All of our solutions are available on Harmony, the world’s fastest cloud integration platform.
What you will be doing:
You will be a senior member of the product management team reporting to the VP of Product Management. You will own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of Jitterbit’s Solution offerings. A typical day or week for you might include: researching and formulating a differentiated product, solution or set of features for a particular vertical or ecosystem, working with Product Marketing on messaging & positioning, writing JIRA epics and tickets, reviewing recent work with the engineering team and answering questions on design, writing offering plans or a requirements document, participating in sales calls with prospects and clients, or building a demo for training purposes.
You will be interacting with all areas of the company and our clients, including senior leadership. You will be the “go-to” person for your Solutions and known as the thought leader and expert in your Solution area.
Goals for this role:
In the first 30 days, you will
- Become familiar with the overall Harmony platform and offerings.
- Be able to demonstrate hands-on, working knowledge of our platform via demo.
- Have working relationships with other departments that intersect with your solution areas.
- Are able to articulate a long term vision and 12-month roadmap for your solution areas.
- Are able to articulate competitive differentiation & gaps between Jitterbit solutions and competitors in the iPaaS/APIM markets.
- Participated in cross-functional go to market team meetings.
- Have completed your first offering plan, requirements doc, and/or JIRA tickets.
- Have taken ownership of your solutions area.
In the next 60 days, you will
- Participated in development planning with the Solutions team.
- Demonstrate ownership of your Solutions as the primary “go-to” person to answer questions, etc.
- Independently work with your counterpart in key ecosystems as well as field sales to research, get feedback, answer questions, and provide roadmap guidance in your Solution areas.
- Are able to create content for internal and external sales & customer enablement.
- Are able to collaborate with Product Marketing and Marketing to determine messaging, positioning, target personas, etc.
In the next 90 days, you will
- Develop quarterly Objective Key Results (OKR) targets and execute against them.
- Demonstrate successful execution of a significant milestone in your Solution area.
The ideal candidate:
- You have demonstrated experience creating and managing a Solution offering through initial release to market traction.
- You have demonstrated experience in evaluating markets to determine the best Solution offerings to increase traction and growth in those markets with new or existing products.
- You have demonstrated experience writing and presenting content to live and virtual audiences including executive & senior leaders.
- You have demonstrated experience creating a product strategy, presenting it to leadership and executing against that strategy successfully.
- You have demonstrated domain knowledge in business applications such as Salesforce, NetSuite, Workday, or ServiceNow.
- You have demonstrated experience in learning new applications and domains to create new offerings.
- You have demonstrated experience working in a smaller company (200-300 people) and are comfortable in those environments.
- You have demonstrated, hands-on experience writing requirements, user stories, and tasks in an agile development environment.
- You have demonstrated, hands-on experience with putting together training and marketing content related to your product.
- You have demonstrated experience working with a technical product for enterprise, B2B companies.
- You are curious and do what it takes to be expert in your area.
- You are comfortable with and enjoy talking with and meeting with people proactively.
- You can work independently and self-manage.
- You have demonstrated experience working remotely or with remote teams.
- You have a strong customer service attitude and can work productively in situations where there may be conflict or emotions.
- You are comfortable receiving criticism and can be objective about the state of your product or offering.
- You can operate comfortably in fluid environments where decisions or priorities may change.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.