Remote Solutions Engineer
- Multiple Countries
- Full Time
MonetizeMore is an ad optimization company that dramatically increases ad revenues of websites and creates innovative ad optimization technology.
MonetizeMore builds industry leading ad technology that is seen by more than 300M people per month. The company has been running for 10 years achieving consistent double digit growth each year with a team of 100+ team members spread across the globe.
MonetizeMore offers location and schedule freedom to every one of its team members. That means that you would have the lifestyle autonomy to choose to work from anywhere in the world, during the time of day you prefer. This new-age work lifestyle would enable you to engineer your ideal lifestyle. Say goodbye to endless commutes, stuffy business attire and the arbitrary 9 5 work day. Take your life back into your hands by joining the MonetizeMore team!
The product team is the fastest and most innovative team in the company. Build greenfield technology that is disrupting the ad technology industry. Solve problems that have never been solved before. Join a company culture that replaces constant meetings and interruptions with innovation that continues to break boundaries. Take your skillset to the next level with some of the best minds in the ad technology industry to make a real difference with MonetizeMore.
We are seeking a Solutions Engineer with a hands-on, client-focused approach to implementation, aligning products and services. You will work cross-functionally with product, business development and account management teams to integrate and support marketplace publishers and platform integrations. Solution Engineer will have great attention to detail, the ability to understand the partner’s business and their needs will make all the difference.
- Collaborate with Product and Tech to coordinate resources, and supporting account management, to drive opportunities to optimize customer relationships
- Partner with development teams to design and execute implementation plans
- Lead technical integration with publishers and grow the marketplace
- Train and educate cross-functional marketplace teams with a focus on technical initiatives
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues by manually testing delivery on apps, web, and native inventory
- Take a data-driven approach to optimizing fill rates and revenue
- Actively respond to high-level escalations relating to integrations, discrepancies and any other technical issues
- Participate in and contribute to on-site quarterly business reviews to discuss challenges and product support opportunities
- Work closely with Product and Tech teams to roll out new product enhancements and supply features
- Influence product roadmap functionality based on market-driven requirements
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Computer Science
- 3-5 years experience in optimizing and implementing AdTech for a publisher in-house
- DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) experience mandatory
- Solid understanding of Ad Serving technology
- Knowledge and awareness of guaranteed or programmatic seller tools
- Very strong analytical abilities, project management and organization skills
- Ability to present clear project plans and communicate with teams to reach desired results
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to a C level audience
Benefits and Perks
- You get to create your own schedule
- Location freedom (remote work)
- Competitive compensation package
If you think you are a good fit to join the MonetizeMore product team, please apply and give specific reasons what sets you apart. We hire individuals not robots so dont be afraid to show a little personality 😉