Solutions Engineer at Gradle
Title: Solutions Engineer
Gradle Enterprise is a first-of-its-kind product that software teams use to accelerate and optimize Gradle and Apache Maven builds. It comprises several facets including large volume data ingestion and processing, complex data analysis and visualization, and distributed caching and execution systems.
Our software is used by some of the world’s leading software organizations, such as Netflix, Airbnb, Spotify, Twitter, and Atlassian. We regularly collaborate with these and other users to make our products continuously better.
We are looking for engineers with a strong passion for helping software engineering teams increase their developer productivity with faster, more reliable, and better scaleable builds, as part of a collaborative team.
- 5 years of software development experience
- Experience with Android, Gradle, and/or Maven builds
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Experience interacting with customers and solving their requirements
- Experience developing large-scale Android and/or web applications
- Experience automating the software build and delivery process
- Ability to develop and maintain scalable builds for Android, Gradle, and/or Maven
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills
- Interest and ability to learn new software development skills and techniques
Our ideal candidate is passionate about developer productivity and thrives on the satisfaction of helping many engineering teams around the world improve theirs. They are able to use expertise and interpersonal skills to help customers and potential customers get the maximum possible benefit from technology developed by Gradle Inc.
- Helping prospects and customers in optimizing their builds with Gradle Enterprise
- Educating engineering teams on the importance of developer productivity engineering
- Informing engineering teams about modern software development techniques and practices
- Improving open-source third-party components used in Android/Gradle/Maven builds
- Contributing product feedback to the Gradle Enterprise engineering team
- Managing individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Contributing to changes that improve the team’s velocity and efficiency
- Anywhere in the world with working conditions that allow for seamless collaboration with your colleagues through email, chat, and video streaming
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!