Solutions Architect at Paymentology
Location: South East Asia; 100% Remote; Freelance
Paymentology is the first truly global issuer-processor, giving banks and fintechs the technology, team and experience to rapidly issue and process Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay cards across more than 50 countries, at scale.
Our advanced, multi-cloud platform, offering both shared and dedicated processing instances, vast global presence and richer, real-time data, set us apart as the leader in payments.
As a rapidly scaling digital payments company, Product is at the core of everything we do. We’ve built globally distributed teams and are looking for amazing Solution Architect – Payments to join us to ensure we continue to effectively scale in new & existing markets and build the best payment solutions in the world.
What you get to do:
A key part of your role as a Solution Architect in Paymentology, you will work with a team of product managers and multiple developers to:
- Guide product & engineering teams to ensure conformation to your design, and governance through a well-formulated process
- Resolve technical problems as they arise
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve
- Continually research the current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed
What it takes to succeed:
The ideal candidate will combine excellent technical skills and communications expertise with a collaborative approach that will demonstrate the value of communications and stakeholder engagement.
- You possess a degree/diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- You have prior experience in a Solution Architect role
- You possess solid expertise in software engineering and architecture design
- You have strong knowledge of various operating systems and databases
- You possess good analytical & debugging skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to effectively manage various stakeholders.
English is our company language, so it is important that you are able to communicate fluently. This is a full-time, remote contractor position and we are looking for candidates in SE Asia. Working flexible hours is essential for our remote team to function.
What you can look forward to:
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. You can look forward to working with a diverse, global team where Paymentologists at all levels play an important part in our global mission to advance the world through payments and make a difference on a global scale.