SOFTWARE SUPPORT ASSISTANT (CONTRACTOR)
- Ref#: 33435
- CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
- Job Type: Temporary / Per Diem / Freelance
- Job Location: Remote
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about entertainment, technology, news, games, business, and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
We are looking for a contractor who works independently to assist customers with ordering questions, account access, and basic setup of their software. The position also requires database updating and maintenance. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for many customers, so your ability to assess customer questions as well as customer familiarity with the software will be keys to success.
- Manage customer questions by phone and email, about ordering, invoicing, accessing software
- Monitor, contribute to, social media, on topics related to Stat Crew Software
- Maintain ordering tool (Scorders), for invoicing, and serial number tracking
- Update the Stat Crew cloud database for new orders and new users, and new NCAA codes
- Provide and update reports for software sales and usage
- Monitor cloud database for accuracy and efficiency
- Update printed correspondence for website, and trade shows concerning pricing and ordering information
- Develop survey of customer usage across all sports and all competitive divisions.
- Assist with sales forecasting based on order reports and subscription tools
What you bring to the team:
You have –
- At least 2 years of customer support and/or software support experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication abilities with experience working with diverse clients
You might also have –
- Prior experience in intercollegiate athletics and knowledge of sports
- Knowledge of Windows and Mac platforms
- Experience with subscription management tools.