Software Quality Assurance Tester
HealthLabs.com is looking for an individual that is passionate about software testing who is self-motivated, energetic and has a sharp eye for detail. Our ideal Software QA Tester must have the ability to execute software testing solutions in an agile environment practicing continuous integration development.
HealthLabs.com’s mission is to provide easy, accessible and affordable online health care services for everyone. Everything we do focuses on helping our patients become healthier and happier. We have easy-to-use online platforms that provide fast, convenient, private and cost-effective clinical services anytime, anywhere. Our trained health counselors will guide our patients every step of the way while our physicians are ready to diagnose and deliver treatment. We provide innovative health care services through the elegant mixture of technology, science and patient-centric care that gets our patients back on the path towards wellness.
- Creatively try to break our internal tools before the stakeholders.
- Perform functional testing on all client applications.
- Responsible for writing test cases using black box methodologies.
- Tasked with functionality testing, regression testing, integration testing, black box, and UAT (user acceptance testing).
- Analyze test results to ensure correct functionality and interact with the team for resolution of defects.
- Implement tools and processes to increase team efficiency and reduce defects and rework.
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts.
- Work with business and engineering stakeholders to understand how development changes affect ongoing test automation efforts.
- Establish testing standards and best practices.
- Experience with design reviews, manual testing, integration testing, system testing, and documentation of both test activities and defects.
- Deep knowledge of software QA methodology, processes, and QA automation such as Selenium or other equivalent UI based framework.
- Experience working in formal development environment (version control system, code review, strict coding standard, documentation, unit test).
- Possesses a basic understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Must have adequate mastery of the English language in order to convey meaning verbally and in written documents in the form of manuals, policies and day-to-day internal communications with colleagues, vendors and staff.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies preferred.
- Track record of good time management, prioritizing projects and estimating work.
- Flexible Schedules
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Relaxed “Tech-Focused” Environment
- Awesome Coworkers
- Company Sponsored Health Insurance
- No Dress Code
- Company Lunches