Software Quality Assurance Manager
We are on a mission to help millions back to good mental health and in order to do so our products need to be highly available and accessible whenever the need arises. We are looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to help define, build, and execute on our testing efforts to keep our products running smoothly for our users. You will manage a team of remote QA engineers and will collaborate with engineering and product to help define process, drive innovative solutions to testing problems, and ensure that software ships at a high level of quality. You will report into the VP of Engineering and be an integral piece in building the first generation of digital therapies.
At Big Health, our purpose is to help millions back to good mental health. We do this by creating digital therapeutics: fully automated yet highly personalized programs that are scalable and clinically proven to work. Our programs harness the intimacy of the human voice and the power of animation to engage and entertain, while delivering complex concepts to help our users overcome their unique mental health challenges.
As a Quality Assurance Manager at Big Health, you will:
- Develop and execute test plans
- Efficiently run test cases across all functional areas of our products
- Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through to resolution
- Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in all phases of development
- Work with software engineers and product managers to understand the overall architecture and how each feature is implemented
In order to be successful you will need:
- 4+ years of experience building, writing, and managing test plans
- Experience working with data driven products
- Strong project management skills
- Experience managing a remote QA team
- Strong written and verbal communication
It’s a bonus if you have:
- Experience working with mixed platform products
- Experience with simple automated UI testing
- Release management experience
Life at Big Health:
- Join a diverse team of all backgrounds, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Autonomy over your work and freedom to input.
- Enjoy a clearly structured personal review and development program.
- Quarterly happiness survey that we use to ensure we’re creating a healthy and happy workplace for ourselves.
- Fund for spending on personal happiness
- Regular team and company events
- Generous vacation and maternity/paternity policy
- Competitive salary and equity package
More background on Big Health:
- Backed by leading venture capital firms, Index Ventures, Octopus Ventures, and Kaiser Permanente Ventures
- With offices in London and San Francisco, Big Health’s products are used by large multinational employers and major health plans to help improve sleep and mental health. To date, more than 12 million people across 60+ countries have access to Sleepio or Daylight
We at Big Health are on a mission to bring millions back to good mental health, in order to do so, we need to reflect the diversity of those we intend to serve. Were an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a culturally and experientially diverse team that leads with empathy and respect. Additionally, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance