Software QA Analyst
Note: These roles are remote work positions and are not necessarily limited to the cities posted. Apply today if you feel you would be a great fit for the role and for Leonardo247!
$60,000 to $80,000 Annually
Benefits: Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
Works in a team environment to create end-to-end test plans; execute test plans and manage all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that applications and application components work as expected. Applications are tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability, and compatibility with other legacy and/or external systems. Ensures that testing is well-defined, planned and executed by ensuring that every phase and feature of the software solution is tested and that any potential issue is identified and fixed before release to production. The activities may also include, but are not limited to, project management of smaller projects, validating customer-related issues and requirements gathering for new features. A hands-on job that requires analytical thinking, technical aptitude, an ability to work closely with business and development teams and QA expertise throughout the entire product development life cycle, ensuring the success of the QA team’s manual and automated testing efforts.
- Develop, implement, maintain and execute exhaustive test plans, scenarios, and cases.
- Interpret requirements to ensure changes made or software developed meet expectations.
- Utilize templates, tools, metrics and best practices to verify that products meet business and user requirements
- Provide front-end and back-end system, integration, and regression testing and verification of changes to existing software and to newly developed software.
- Identify, document, and track software defects. Provide documentation to management and project teams to determine release readiness of products or product features.
- Provide automated testing using relational databases.
- Coordinate and conduct user acceptance testing and user training.
- Act as liaison between Business users and the Project Development Team. Mentor Business users on proper procedures, including requirements definition and testing.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Experience working with offshore resources is a plus
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year College or University in Computer Science or Information Technology or related field
- Experience with Selenium, Appium, AWS, Github, Jira, BrowserStack a plus.
- Test environment management and release management skills required
- Proven track record of successfully delivering quality software products, including having a strong sense of quality ownership
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience in testing Web Software Applications/Database applications
- Experience contributing to virtual testing teams is desired
- Experience working in a multifamily housing is helpful
- Two plus years of experience in Software Quality Assurance