Software Implementation Lead at Applied Systems
Software Implementation Lead
Job Location: US-IL-University Park | US-Remote Position
Applied Systems, Inc., a worldwide leader in insurance technology, is currently searching for a Software Implementation Lead who excels in a client-facing and leadership position. As the leader for all client implementations/migrations to our systems, you will work directly with agencies to identify the necessary activities required to complete each client’s implementation, and follow through to ensure that the activities are performed in a timely, high-quality manner. You will own the client relationship from the point of sale through the completion of the implementation and subsequent hand-off to our Technical Support team. Additionally, you will be responsible for sustaining the highest-level of client satisfaction with the end-to-end implementation process, including the fit of setup to client needs, the quality of the data conversion (if applicable), training, and the overall project timeline.
- Managing and personally delivering the services required to meet implementation goals at a high level of quality
- Proactively identify and set client expectations
- Act as first line of technical support during the implementation cycle
- Coordinate and manage Client’s implementation by monitoring deliverables and progress through continuous communication with the Data Services, Download Services, Installation, Training, and Consulting departments
- Completing various setup, configuration, and activation tasks
- Expediting resolution to clients
- Communicate agency statuses and updates weekly to management
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of Applied’s products (TAM, Vision, Doris & Epic) as versions are updated/enhanced
- Mentoring new employees
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THIS JOB
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (5 + years)
- 3+ years customer service experience, ideally in the technology industry
- Confident in ability to provide a strong and personalized customer service experience while appropriately setting client expectations Demonstrated project coordination/project management experience
- Proactive, willing to take initiative, fast learner, able to lead an implementation team through challenges to deliver a satisfied client
- Ability to establish credibility with clients based on industry, product, and technology knowledge
- Strong planning and reasoning abilities; able to meet deadlines consistently
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to distinguish between function of different types of computers
- Ability to conduct basic troubleshooting for product installation and other product issues
- Proficient with MS Office products
- Insurance industry experience a plus
WHO WE ARE
- LEADING GLOBAL PROVIDER OF CLOUD-BASED INSURANCE SOFTWARE- Applied Systems develops the top two Insurance Agency/Broker Management software products in the world. In addition, we also provide innovative mobile apps, Data Analytics, Customer Self-Service, Insurer Connectivity & Rating, eServicing, Benefits Design, and CRM software products. By automating the insurance lifecycle, Applied’s people and products enable millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.
- CLOUD SOLUTIONS & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES- We offer cloud solutions, implementation and education services, 24×7 technical support, and consulting services that are built specifically for our clients.
- AWARD WINNING TECHNOLOGY- We have been voted the 2019 Best Cloud-Based Software Solutions Provider in the insurance industry (2019 Corporate Excellence Awards), the 2019 Digital Service Provider of the Year (Corporate Insider) and are ranked #56 in the Cloud Top 500 report for the largest cloud application vendors in the world (Apps That Run the World).
- GOOGLE’S INVESTMENT IN APPLIED- Google/CapitalG made a minority investment in Applied that will spur AI, machine learning, and digital marketing innovation in the global insurance industry.
- CLIENTS- We provide technology to over 160k users within insurance agencies, brokerages, and carriers throughout the US, Canada, the UK, and Ireland.
- EMPLOYEES- Applied currently has 1,700+ employees across the US, Canada, the UK, and Ireland.
COMPANY CULTURE & PERKS
- JOIN A GREAT TEAM- We believe that success comes from a dynamic working environment that offers professionals an opportunity to grow and succeed alongside extraordinary people. We encourage idea sharing, problem solving, and teamwork in our environment.
- RELAXED DRESS CODE- Applied allows for a relaxed dress code where jeans are permitted; we call this “Dress for your Day”!
- FUN PARTIES & PERKS- Fun perks are a staple at Applied, including holiday parties with games and contests, summer celebrations employee appreciation events, art contests, employee discount programs, free bagel and fruit on Tuesdays, and more!
- OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT- We are a growing company that offers career opportunities, and not just “another job”. Applied believes in growing our employees and promoting from within, offering many opportunities for professional advancement along the way!
- CAREER STABILITY & LONGEVITY- Our average employee tenure is 14 years!
- CULTURE OF RECOGNITION- Applied provides a culture of employee recognition with our Circle of Excellence program, and our internal social network recognition program.
- APPLIED CARES- We have a culture that embraces and promotes volunteerism. Applied encourages our employees to help local charities and communities through the ‘Applied Cares’ program
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- BENEFITS FROM DAY ONE- Applied offers Medical, Rx, Dental, Vision, Virtual Doctors’ Appointments, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Critical Illness, Group Accident, and Wellness Incentives to ensure employees are covered from day one.
- FINANCIAL PEACE OF MIND- In addition to wellness benefits, Applied offers traditional and Roth 401k options, with employer match. Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Short and Long Term Disability, and Business Travel Accident insurance are also offered.
- WORKLIFE BALANCE- There is more to life than work: that is why Applied offers benefits to help balance your work and home life. We offer competitive paid vacation time, personal/sick time, paid holidays, paid parental leave, volunteer time off, and a free day off for your birthday!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!