Software Engineering Lead C#/ReactJS/SQL (Investment Finance) at FinFolio
Can you switch rapidly between talking high-level architecture and putting out the latest fire? We need somebody to provide technical leadership for our 100% remote development team. FinFolio needs a gifted ReactJS/C#/SQL lead who can guide our technology, fix bugs, and build out new features.
This is a hands-on job. You will spend most of your time writing code, but also guide the team and help set the product and technology direction. You will work directly for our technical CEO to drive innovation for FinFolio.
Who is FinFolio?
- We make wealth management simpler!
- A SaaS solution that is the backoffice for professional wealth managers
- Our software reports, trades, and bills investment accounts
- Founded in 2008, we recently re-launched our product to rave reviews
- About 25+ employees, 70% are remote, growing quickly
- We are passionate and excited about great software and happy clients
What will you do at this job?
- Provide technical leadership to teammates
- Be the C#, SQL and ReactJS expert for the team
- Innovate and iterate quickly to build best-in-class software
- Backstop all technical problems, resolve any issues the team cannot handle
- Guide development toward successful project delivery
- Maintain software quality standards by establishing best practices
- Write technical specifications and lead architectural discussions
- Assist in keeping production servers up and running
What qualifications would help me be successful at FinFolio?
- Expert-level skill at our core stack, C#, SQL and ReactJS
- Proficient with .NET, REST, automated testing and CI pipelines
- Prior experience in a technical leadership position
- Ability to work in a chaotic, startup environment and make quick decisions
- Experience with user interface design and prototyping
- Experience in both architecture and implementation-level software design
- Comfortable working without routine supervision
- A desire to remain technically capable and an expert in current technologies
How do we work remotely?
- Pragli for video, telepresence and meetings
- Slack for intra-office communication
- GMail for communication with clients and data vendors
- Gusto for HR and payroll
- Google Drive for documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Hubspot for contact management and help desk
Why should you work here?
- Work with a team that is excited and passionate about what they do
- Help support an amazing, best-in-class product that is fun to use
- Competitive salary + health/dental + paid time off + 401K match for FTE US employees
- Interact with interesting and successful financial advisor clients
Location: US locations only
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!