Software Engineer, Product
Global | Full-Time
Zeppelin leads the industry in developing standards for architecting and deploying smart contract systems in public blockchains. We build open source infrastructure and conduct in-depth security audits on high-impact smart contract systems.
The OpenZeppelin smart contracts library powers 3000 public projects and has over 6500 Github stars, while the ZeppelinOS development toolset is leading the way in upgradeability and secure code reuse.
What you’ll do
- Create tools for building dapps and supporting the Ethereum developer community.
- Own products end-to-end, leading the design and implementation efforts across different layers of the stack.
- Work with the Product team to measure, iterate and run experiments to help our products gain traction amongst the developer community.
- Help coordinate the open source community around the tools that we build.
Who we’re looking for
- You have experience designing, building, and shipping products from beginning to end with minimal supervision.
- You enjoy being a generalist, working on anything needed to create a delightful experience for your users.You have a keen eye for design and a basic understanding of basic UI & UX principles.
- You are actively interested in blockchain technology, decentralization, and cryptography.
- You can communicate complex ideas clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have the skills that will enable you to work successfully in a remote team.
- You have advanced English communication skills- all of our internal and external communication is in English.
- You possess the skills that will enable you to work successfully in a team.