Software Engineer – Product (Remote)
The product engineering team strives to make interacting with financial data not only better, but delightful. We believe that the key to solving finance’s biggest problems lies in meeting modern user expectations. As the gateway for thousands of applications like Robinhood, Stripe, or Venmo, Plaid’s platform calls for innovative problem solvers interested in tackling the complex challenges that exist in the financial ecosystem and scaling developer and user-facing systems to millions of users.
We are building a fully remote Product Engineering team with a fully remote Engineering Manager. For the right people, this role could be truly transformational.
What excites you
- Working with engineers with an eye for design, and with designers who code
- Products with real impact: Your work will touch tens of millions of end users, the best applications in fintech, and major U.S. financial institutions
- Full-Stack work – Working on a Product’s BE, but you also love touching the FE as well
- Data visualization and a fantastic data set to work on
- Digging through finance’s complex challengesand reimagining the experience completely
- You want to work remotely for a company and with a fully remote EM
What excites us
- Background in computer science, engineering, or another related field.
- Persistent problem solvers with a strong track record of building interesting projects.
- 3+ years of experience building web applications.
- Passion for web projects, backed up by an online presence (e.g., GitHub, Codepen, personal sites).
- UI instincts, but not necessarily the ability to create comps from scratch.
- Strength in Go a big plus, but not necessary.
- A background in startups is a plus.