Software Engineer in Test at SDVI
Software Engineer in Test
Location: United States, all regions.
As a Software Engineer in Test, your mission is to ensure SDVI continues to deliver our customers a rock-solid experience. We do everything we can to catch bugs before they escape; for the ones that do, we count on our test engineers to help us identify root cause and get our customers back in action.
You could be a great addition to our team if:
- You jump at the opportunity to take on a new challenge
- You enjoy working shoulder-to-shoulder with your customers
- You are passionate about building a great product as part of a close-knit team
You will be unleashed on:
- Developing test automation infrastructure, both frontend and backend
- System integration test design and execution
- Manual testing of the places that automated tests can’t reach
- Identifying system regressions
- Performing usability testing
SDVI works hand-in-hand with leaders of the Media & Entertainment industry to develop media supply chain management solutions. SDVI Rally provides SaaS-based, dynamic management of a media company’s supply chain infrastructure, including compute, storage, and networking resources, as well as third-party media applications such as transcoding and QC analysis tools and the resources they require.
SDVI is growing dynamically, holding a top position in its market and achieving annual revenues in the millions of dollars. Additionally, SDVI is partnered with many well-respected industry leaders, including Fox, Turner, Discovery, Sky, and others.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including competetive salary, medical, vision, and dental benefits, as well as stock options, all in a challenging and rewarding distributed work environment.
SDVI respects the individual needs of employees, and is an equal opportunity employer.
The SDVI Tech Stack:
- Python 3, Flask, SQLAlchemy
- Microservice architecture communicating via REST APIs
- Docker, Nginx, Postgresql
- Primarily Linux-based applications running on Amazon Web Services
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. CS, CpE, EE, or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of five years programming experience
- Strong design and analytical skills
- Organized, thorough, and detail oriented, with impeccable follow-through
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work remotely both independently, and as part of a team using Slack, Trello, and Zoom
Very Cherished Skills:
- Experience testing Single Page Web Applications
- Complex systems testing experience
- Experience working with relational databases
- Familiarity with professional media formats and workflows
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!