Software Engineer in Test at CloudPassage
Software Engineer in Test
Remote, United States
As a member of the QA team at CloudPassage, you will be working closely with the development team to deliver product features on time and with quality.
- In conjunction with Development team, consistently deliver high quality features within plan
- Test planning and execution with responsibility for understanding complex product features, work with developers to create detailed test plans, and execute the test plan
- Write automated tests and test frameworks
- Work with the Development and QA Teams to scale up test automation practices and provide robust releases
- 3-5 years of hands on industry experience in software development, quality engineering and/or DevOps
- AWS experience and a solid understanding of cloud infrastructure
- Experience defining and implementing automated test frameworks and automated tests
- Experience defining and implementing end-to-end CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with multiple programming languages, preferably Ruby and Python
- Understanding of a broad range of security technologies
- Excited to deliver complex high quality software features
Founded in 2010, CloudPassage® is a security pioneer awarded the first-ever patents for universal cloud infrastructure security and is a leading innovator in cloud asset visibility. CloudPassage Halo® is an award-winning security solution purpose-built for the cloud that helps customers automatically discover cloud assets, reduce their attack surface, and find and respond to critical risks other tools miss. It provides unrivaled visibility and continuous compliance for the cloud deployments of some of the world’s most demanding IT shops in technology, finance, security, media, e-commerce, and hospitality. CloudPassage is backed by leading Silicon Valley firms Benchmark, Four Rivers Group, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Meritech Capital, Musea Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Sozo Ventures, and Tenaya Capital.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!