Software Engineer – Full Stack at Ubiquity6
Software Engineer – Full Stack
San Francisco, Anywhere
The Display team at Ubiquity6 is responsible for the product at the intersection of our consumer and developer ecosystems — the application.
We work with the design, infrastructure, and game engine teams to help guide the user through complex workflows involving spatial mapping, dynamic code loading, and game engine orchestration. Our challenge is to tie together all the different pieces of technology in a way that feels seamless to the end user.
Some of the challenges and responsibilities our team is focused on:
- Building a responsive cross-platform (web, iOS, android) application with best-in-class performance using React and React Native.
- Fetching and mutating application data using Apollo and GraphQL in a way that is performant and testable.
- Managing complex application states relating to AR and interfacing with the backend mapping infrastructure.
- Managing the lifecycle of our cross-platform 3D rendering and game engine.
We are looking for a highly experienced full stack engineer to be part of the team that will build the cross-platform application. You are skilled at solving the most difficult technical challenges on both the frontend and the backend, and are interested in implementing quality improvements to make an application suited for the end-user’s needs. You are collaborative at heart, and enjoy optimizing processes that communicate how the backend and frontend work together.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 5+ years experience building consumer-facing applications
- Strong knowledge of Node.js
- Strong architecture and system design skills
- Comfortable with modern React tooling like ES6 and babel/webpack
- Android or iOS experience
- Have an interest in building software development processes and engineering culture
- Strong ability to evaluate and analyze tradeoffs between implementation time, maintainability, and impact
- Experience working in a startup or high-growth environment
- Experience working in React Native
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!