Software Engineer, Full Stack at Guru Technologies, Inc.
Title: Software Engineer, Full Stack
Location: Remote United States
Guru is seeking a driven Software Engineer to be part of the Bots & Integrations engineering team. We build services to optimize how Guru fits into customers’ existing workflows making it easy and enjoyable to find and share knowledge wherever they are.
This job is not only about how well you develop; it’s about how you lend your positivity and presence, combined with your skill set to an energized environment and highly collaborative team.
- Contribute to the team as a solid backend engineer that can comfortably shift to the front end space as needed.
- Collaborate with Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers to produce the best possible solutions for our customers.
- Proven success developing cloud-based software as a team-oriented engineer.
- Experience troubleshooting production issues to resolution and long-term prevention.
- Commitment to automated unit test coverage.
Preferred but not required:
- Experience with AWS and/or other cloud services.
- Experience developing Slack integrations and/or similar bot architectures.
- Experience working with browser extension technologies.
- Experience in CI/CD environment.
Hey, not everybody checks all the boxes, apply and let us get to know you and your experiences and we can learn and grow together here at Guru!
Benefits to you:
- Competitive salary
- Employee Incentive Stock Option Plan
- Paid Parental, Family & Medical Leave
- Unlimited Vacation
- Professional Development Stipend
- Wellness Stipend
- Home Office Stipend
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Thrive After Five: in recognition of our long-tenured employees, Guru celebrates your five year anniversary with a $10,000 personal travel reimbursement
- Remote perks
- Generous medical benefits package
- Guru-sponsored company & team events, no matter where you work
Guru is a dynamic, fast growing start-up based in Philadelphia and San Francisco. Our mission is to reinvent the way people connect with meaningful information at work. Guru’s knowledge management solution provides customer-facing teams access to expert-verified information where they work and when they need it most. We believe in cultivating a welcoming, inclusive culture that encourages personal growth through working hard and having fun.
Launched in September 2015, our vision is backed by an amazing group of investors including FirstMark Capital, Salesforce, Michael Dell, the Slack Fund, Emergence Capital, Thrive Capital and Accel. As we enter the next exciting stage of expansion, we’re searching for passionate individuals to join our rapidly growing team.
This is a full-time position that can be Remote or based out of our Philadelphia or San Francisco offices in a Hybrid fashion. Re-location and/or Visa Sponsorship is not included in our hiring package. Applicants will need to be authorized to work in the US.