Software Engineer – Computational Geometry
- Raleigh-Durham / SF / Remote
Help create the future of home design. Higharc is looking for a software engineer with deep computational geometry expertise. You are a person with a passion for geometry and believe the web is a powerful platform to deliver rich, fast, intuitive product experiences. You value the fundamentals over libraries and packages. You’re not afraid to jump into implementing your own geometrical algorithms have a track record of delivering robust powerful solutions. You’ll join a founding team who’ve shipped products for Autodesk, Electronic Arts, Nike, and Apple.
- Experience implementing geometrical algorithms (e.g. spatial hierarchies, solid modeling, meshes)
- Strong proficiency in analyzing algorithms (space/time complexity)
- Familiarity with Git, Github
NICE TO HAVE
- WebGL/OpenGL experience
- Experience with 3D Applications (e.g. Rhino, Grasshopper, Maya, 3D Studio Max, etc)
- Experience with continuous integration and automated deployment systems (AWS, Terraform, Docker, etc.)
- Interest or passion for home design, architecture, or construction
Higharc is a stealth-stage, VC-backed startup that is changing how new homes are designed and built. Our goal is to make custom-fit homes accessible to anyone by automating home design and customization online. Higharc gives you the home you want without hiring an architect.
Work where you are. Higharc is remote-first and we have offices in Raleigh-Durham and San Francisco. Higharc offers competitive salaries with significant equity in a fast-growing, well-funded company. Personal healthiness is an important value for us – we provide comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage with flexible PTO (take it when you need it) and meaningful maternity/paternity.