Location: Milpitas California United States
Employment Type: Full-time
FireEyeis the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalableextension of customer security operations,FireEyeoffers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant consulting.With this approach,FireEyeeliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks.FireEyehas over 6300 customers across 67 countries, including more than 40 percent of the Forbes Global 2000.
We are seeking seasoned software developers with the passion and experience necessary to design, develop, and support FireEyes leading edge product suites. This position can work from our home office in Milpitas, CA or can work remotely within the United States.
- 2-5+ years of experience developing enterprise web systems/applications.
- Experience with both back-end and front-end development
- Experience manipulating large data sets using both relational (e.g., MySQL, Postgres) and non-relational databases (e.g., MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, Cassandra)
- Experience building scalable API infrastructure
- Strong Node.js, Golang, Java, or Python programming development skill
- Experience with Agile and test-driven development, continuous integration and version control
- Exposure to bug tracking and task management software such as JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with high performance systems a strong plus
- Knowledge of queuing architectures using ZeroMQ, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Knowledge of container orchestration systems
- Excellent inter-personal and teamwork skills
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analysis skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with CI/CD
- Good knowledge of probability and statistics
- Experience with SIEM technologies a plus
- Experience with information security a plus
- Knowledge of security detection techniques a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.