Remote | International
Plug in Useful
- With over 35k active users for our essential Shopify apps we’ve followed the rapid growth of Shopify and built a sustainable, bootstrapped business without crazy investor pressure.
- Our team of six is 100% remote and we’re trying to be really good at that. Plus, we’re genuinely location-agnostic.
- Just as important is how you approach problems and work in the team. Sometimes you’ll put your headphones on and churn out code, but your strongest instinct is to collaborate.
- You’ll work closely with our product manager to gather requirements, come up with technical solutions, present these in a clear non-technical way and agree on what to do.
- You’ll both mentor and learn from our software engineer through code reviews and working on problems together. And you’ll help the team understand your changes, how best to test them and be responsive in fixing bugs.
- Our CEO has a dev background meaning we prioritize good development practices, providing you with an environment to do your best work. When challenges come up he feels your pain and will support you and the team to get through them in a positive way.
- We’re 100% remote across different timezones so clear, regular communication is key. Your location isn’t important as long as there’s a roughly 4 hour overlap with Eastern Time and European Time.
- You may or may not have worked remotely before. If working remotely is new to you we’ll support you in finding a schedule and setup that works best for you. If that’s a coworking space we can pay for that, but that’s optional since you decide where you’re at your most productive.
Skills & Experience
- Some backend experience
- Very collaborative
- Clear non-technical communicator
- Full time, 100% remote from any location with a 4 hour overlap with Eastern Time and European Time. We believe strongly in work/life balance with reasonable hours (usually 37.5 hours or occasionally more when required). We’re a UK company with compensation and paid time off to match.