Software Engineer Remote
Advert Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroesfrom single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Be Sage, build on.
Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the laws set forth in the Equal Employment Opportunity in The Law poster: http://1sa.ge/EjaS30kzhpR
Sage is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website to apply for a position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We evaluate requests for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Sage is a Global Leader in the developet of ERP software for small to mid size businesses. As a Software Developer you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of moderate to complex software solutions for Sage’s Payroll software. You will implement and test product features based on design and functional requirements provided by product management or engineering. The Software Engineer has typically completed one or more projects and may collaborate with others on design issues. Self prioritizes tasks and commits to schedules.
- Within a team environment, proactively analyze, clarify, code and unit test software, including features, defects and refactoring
- Review existing delivery dates and work requirements with current knowledge set, analyze possible alternatives and communicate options and their affects, both technical and upon delivery date
- Participate in code reviews, both of your own code and as a reviewer
- Participate in project teams to create working software
- Record and report status in agile environment and particoate in daily scrums
- Prepare code documentation
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 3+ years of C#/.NET and ASP.NET development experience
- Experience with MVC and WCF
- Good understanding and exposure to the Agile development methodologies which include daily Scrums and regular Sprints
- Object oriented design and development, highly concurrent environments, automation, web services, and Saas skills
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Experience working with remote teams
Country: United States
Office Location: Remote