Software Engineer at PrintWithMe
- Full time
What is PrintWithMe?
PrintWithMe is the first network of wireless printer kiosks in the United States, with printers in convenient locations like apartment buildings, coffee shops, co-working spaces and more. Operating in 47 states, PrintWithMe makes it simple for anyone to print securely and reliably from any digital device, in just a few clicks. Predictive analytics also makes the printer amenity simple for businesses, as all paper and toner management is automated.
PrintWithMe is a fast-growing team of industry experts, innovators and creators passionate about making printing convenient for everyone.
What will you do at PrintWithMe?
Are you seeking to grow your career with an innovative company that actually cares about your long-term success? PrintWithMe is seeking a curious, thoughtful, and test-driven web developer to join its close-knit team. In the newly-created role of Software Engineer, you will work on projects critical to PrintWithMe’s nationwide scaling.
A day in the life looks like:
- Pairing with our Lead Engineer to learn about our systems
- Writing code to develop and enhance new and existing applications
- Writing unit tests to ensure all new code can be automatically tested
- Writing code from a security-first mindset
- Collaborating with colleagues across the company to fully understand business requirements
Who Are You?
The ideal candidate possesses:
- A minimum of 3+ years full-time programming experience
- Proficiency in Python is a strong plus
- Fluency in English and authorization to work in the US
- A TDD and security first mindset, where nothing is deployed without passing tests
- High integrity and the ability to pass a comprehensive background check
Benefits + Perks
- By working at PrintWithMe, you’ll have a front row seat at an early stage small business that is driving innovation in the printing industry and a chance to make a deep impact on PrintWithMe’s business.
- Plus, PrintWithMe offers a fast-paced, supportive and diverse culture.
- Benefits include comprehensive health, dental and vision plans, regular team outings, and a whole lot more.
- Exciting challenges lie ahead. Join us. Let’s get to work!
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!