Software Development Engineer in Test at Kasasa
Software Development Engineer in Test
- Location: Remote
- Job Id: 212630
- # of Openings: 1
Only the passionate need apply!
We’re looking for much more than qualified applicants.
We want individuals who believe that anything worthy of their effort is worthy of their best effort. That anything we produce should not merely compete but truly dominate its category.
Kasasa employees are dedicated to helping community banks and credit unions compete and win. Like the Spartans in the Battle of Thermopylae, we stand together and inspire others to join us in our mission.
Stronger as a whole and united by core values, we are more than a team. We are a phalanx. Are you ready to join an amazing group of people who genuinely love their jobs, in an environment that inspires greatness
SUMMARY OF PURPOSE:
The Software Development Engineer in Test is responsible for the development and implementation of automated tests and test frameworks to ensure the successful delivery of software product features and sub-systems. You will spend the majority of your time developing clean, well-designed, well-documented automated tests and test infrastructure. You will work side-by-side with Software Engineers to achieve the highest practical unit, integration and acceptance test coverage across Agile teams. Through mentoring and hands-on development you will help improve software engineering standards and best practices.
- Passion for leadership, learning and mentoring others in effective test automation practices
- Hands on experiences with test automation frameworks.
- Well versed with concepts of Performance & Load Testing
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and / or equivalent experience.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in software development.
- 1+ years of experience building tests around enterprise-level SaaS web applications.
- Strong knowledge of SQL (writing and optimizing queries, stored procs)
- Experience with web services (e.g. REST and JSON).
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Superb problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience working in a continuous delivery software development environment.
- Experience with Java, PHP, Python and / or a willingness to learn other languages as required.
- Familiarity with AWS, a plus.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!