No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
Oracle Corporate Architecture – US Remote Positions or Bellevue, WA location. We are hiring several Senior Engineers for Oracle’s Corporate Architecture Team…..
Our team develops solutions for Oracle Linux in the cloud. We are looking for Strong Java Engineers also with Python development experience for this role.
Looking for a highly self-motivated and experienced software developer to join our development team to work on our Oracle Cloud offerings.
We offer a chance to take part in the development of leading-edge products, in a skill-enhancing
environment working with a diverse and distributed team of motivated members, a high level of impact on the product, recognition of achievements,
competitive salary and benefits.
- Design and develop cloud based OS management tools.
- Enable and enhance Oracle Linux cloud integrations.
- Integrate with existing cloud systems to create a fully featured OS management service.
- Instrument new and existing software to provide for improved testing and debugging.
- Develop automated tests for all features.
- Participate in frequent design and code reviews.
- Proactively suggest and implement service improvements. Participate in the active and direct support of the service.
- BS degree in CS, EE, or equivalent
- Strong technical background in Linux, Virtualization, Cloud and Containers
- Experience with Spacewalk or similar Linux OS management solutions
- Experience with public clouds
- Experience with developing RESTful APIs
- 8+ years of software development/system programming experience
- Languages: Java and Python
- Operating Systems: Linux (administration, services, networking, storage, user)
- Tools: Git Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job: Product Development
Location: United States
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire