Software Developer at Ceridian
- Req #7822
- Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Job Location: This position is remote/virtual and can be located anywhere in Canada or USA.
About the Position:
Reporting to the Development Manager, the Software Developer is responsible for designing and implementing new products and features as well completing and augmenting existing solutions and services. The Developer will collaborate with fellow Developers, QA Analysts, Test Engineers, Technical Product Managers and Technical Writers throughout the development process to ensure the product is functionally complete and well-tested. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing innovator in a technically challenging and rewarding role.
This role will allow you to join a high performing team of collaborators in delivering high quality software. We are constantly working to build up and enhance our award-winning software solutions and improving our customer’s experience. To do this we are looking for developers who love to excite the users of their software as much as they love the creativity of coding. We are always challenging ourselves to find new ways of solving our customers problems in ways that will delight them. Through our training and mentoring program, you will develop deep technical expertise and gain valuable business and industry related experience.
If you like having impact, the opportunities at Ceridian are endless!
- Collaborate within a cross functional distributed team on the design and implementation of new features
- Drive quality and best coding practices daily
- Full stack development on a web application
- Including front end development of high performing UI controls
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and development
- In depth knowledge of C# and .NET framework
- At least 1 year of experience working with React, jQuery
- Experience with or desire to work in an agile development environment
- Great communication skills
- Able to work with a distributed team
- Experience with unit testing and mocking
Nice to have skills:
- Strong with SQL, TSQL, database design, query optimization
- Experience working with cloud technologies in a microservice architecture is a plus
- Experience working with an ORM in an Enterprise SaaS product
- Experience building tools for use by other developers
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!