Location: Remote, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Tracking Code: 110218
Certilytics offers a suite of innovative analytic solutions including Big Data Services, Total Population Health Management, Financial Risk Intelligence and Customized Prediction Models. These solutions are configured upon our open source Hadoop Platform, with the underlying philosophy of providing analytics as a service and moving beyond predictions to deliver actionable intelligence.
Our team represents a dynamic infusion of multidiscipline which includes actuarial, data and behavioral scientists, IT engineers, software developers, nurse clinicians, as well as experts in public health and the health insurance industry. Certilytics has extensive experience working with a diverse set of customers including large self-insured employers, health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, government programs, care management companies and health systems. These relationships with various data providers and customers allows for rapid data ingestion, validation and enrichment as well as streamlined delivery of analytic dashboards, outputs and visualizations to our customers.
Our unique approach allows for the development of the most accurate financial, clinical and behavioral models in the industry.
Certilytics is creating new ground-breaking analytic products for the healthcare industry.
We are looking for the right person to join our team as a software developer to work in close cooperation with peers and leadership to help build innovative, performant, secure and maintainable software systems.
This Job might be for you if:
- You have a passion for the science and the art of software systems development
- You can solve complex problems with an elegant, yet the simplest software code possible
- You enjoy coding
- You enjoy helping others become better coders and enjoy working with a team to define best practices and patterns for the organization
- You are language agnostic and selecting the best technology for the problem is more important to you than the language you use These look familiar: Java, Python, Scala, Bash, C#, R and even if you only know one software language you are willing to dig-in to learning more.
- You like to think about and participate in the tactical and strategic plans for creating, managing and implementing software and systems
- You are always looking to learn new and emerging technologies and identifying how they can be applied to improve existing systems
- You are comfortable in a fastpaced environment
- You enjoy data and working on ETL, BI, Machine Learning and Big Data warehousing projects
- You like working or would like to work with distributed processing frameworks like Spark, Hadoop and microservice architectures
- You have good SQL skills
It would be AWESOME if:
- You have solid experience with Scala or Java
- You have a background in ETL, data warehousing, data processing, machine learning, web application design, BPM or micro service design
- You had some experience using big data tools like Hadoop and these look familiar: Spark, Oozie, MapReduce, Tez, Ambari, Hive, Pig, Orc, Parquet, Avro and Impala
- You have worked in the Healthcare Industry
- You have worked on data processing and analytics projects
- You have developed sophisticated web architectures
- You think in terms of products and systems and not just applications and code
- You have some degrees, certifications or some street-cred on GitHub to back up your incredible skills
- You have some UI or UX skills
- You understand software patterns and anti-patterns