Software Design Engineer in Test
Bellevue, Washington, Remote, United States
Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. Limeade ONE brings together employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in a mobile-first experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Software Design Engineer in Test (SDET) who is laser focused on quality, user empathy and has passion for problem solving.
If you’ve completed multiple product cycles developing enterprise software and/or large scale mobile/web applications, excel in designing and implementing test automation and infrastructures AND are good at developing effective functional and UI test scenarios…let’s talk!
As a critical member of our QA Developer team, you will work with an experienced group of mobile and web app pioneers, within the structure of a best-practices Agile Development process, based on a customization of UML and Scrum methods. We perform rapid, iterative, incremental updates to our platform and services. Location in our Bellevue, WA Headquarters is preferred for this role, but we are open to remote candidates.
We are looking for you if:
- You are passionate about providing solutions that delight customers
- You have a track record of delivering high quality software and services on time
- You are a seasoned developer in C#, ASP.NET and web applications; and you have hands on experience with Xcode and Android Studio.
- You are result oriented and thrive in a fast paced, iterative development environment
- You are a creative problem solver, have a knack for testing, and pay attention to details
- If you love to learn and grow, you’ll love this job
- Own and deliver test assets for our products, including test plan, automation, tools, and infrastructure
- Provide critical input into the design and development of product features
- Work directly with PMs, designers, and the rest of a fun development team
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an ongoing and consistent way
- BS degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or equivalent
- 4+ years of development experience with C# and .NET technology
- Excellent technical and communication skills
- Experience with mobile apps and microservices a big plus
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.