Sociology Faculty at ECPI University
Online – Sociology Faculty
- # of Openings: 2
- Employment Status: Adjunct Faculty
- Job Family: Faculty
- Company: ECPI University
- State: Virginia
- City: ONLINE/REMOTE
We are seeking professionals with at least a Master’s degree in Socilogy to join our faculty team. As a faculty member, you’ll provide practical hands-on instruction in an engaging learning environment, incorporating innovative teaching methodologies in order to enhance the learning experience of our students and achieve learning outcomes.
This would be an ideal position for a Sociology professional. Our terms are five weeks long, and class sizes are small which give our faculty the perfect environment in which to share their specific industry experience. If you are highly motivated and passionate about teaching, ECPI University may be the place for you.
- Master’s degree in Sociology or a Master’s degree with 18 graduate semester hours in the discipline from a regionally accredited educational institution.
- Applied or practical work experience preferred; 2 years teaching or presentation experience a plus.
- Strong academic and professional record.
- Experience in a student-centric and hands-on learning environment.
- Strong active-learning skills for effective instruction.
- The highest levels of integrity at all times.
- Orientation toward results.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!