Social Media Video Content Creator at Statusphere
Social Media Video Content Creator, Statusphere
Contract Position | Remote
Statusphere is a female-founded, rapidly growing marketing tech startup based in Orlando, Florida. Statusphere turns consumers into a brand’s most valuable marketing channel by giving consumers products that match their lifestyle in exchange for sharing photos and reviews with their friends. We can activate thousands of people talking about these brands with the click of a button. In three years Statusphere has grown to be a premier marketing platform, including more than 16,000 members and working with hundreds of top brands (including Conair, Ole Henriksen, and Fossil).
Duties & Responsibilities
Do you eat, sleep, and breathe the For You Page? Does researching the latest social media trends and pitching content ideas make your heart sing? Do you love applying your creativity to produce entertaining video content for brands? Does testing and iterating to create the most engaging content sound like your jam?
Then this role is for you!
We are seeking a talented Social Media Video Content Creator to join our marketing team on a contract basis.
This person will be the face and voice of our B2C social media channels (TikTok and Instagram). They will create and execute our social media video content strategy, produce video content, and engage in community management in order to grow Statusphere’s social media presence.
A portfolio showcasing your TikTok/Reels content is required for consideration
Duties for this position include:
- Create on-camera or narrated video content for Instagram and TikTok to attract more creators to the Statusphere network
- Write engaging captions for social media posts using best practices
- Engage with our followers, members and target accounts to garner increased awareness of Statusphere across Instagram and TikTok
- Stay up-to-date with the latest social media trends and changes
- Utilize our platform to curate user-generated content to repost on our Instagram and TikTok
- Meet with the Statusphere team weekly to share and approve post ideas
- Additional duties as assigned
- Minimum 2-4 years of work experience in social media video content creation for a brand
- Deep awareness of TikTok and Instagram’s in-app publishing tools
- Meticulous level of attention to detail coupled with strong research ability and written & verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated & possesses strong time management, personal organization & interpersonal skills
- High performer with an ambition to learn the business of influencer marketing and how it relates to client goals and overall business goals at Statusphere
- Positive team player and problem solver with the ability to act and react professionally while under pressure
- This is an independently contracted position with the expectation to work 20 hours per week
- An independent contractor is considered to be self-employed, as opposed to an employee of Statusphere. The contractor pays income taxes, sales taxes, Social Security, and Medicare taxes as a self-employed individual. You will be mailed a 1099 tax form to prepare your taxes.
- Individuals are free to determine their own hours on when the work is performed
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are being intentional with each application and not duplicating efforts.
Interested in joining us? We can’t wait to hear from you!
Want Access to 30,000+ More Remote and Flexible Jobs?
Part-time to full-time,
freelance to employee
More Career Fields
career coaching & more