Social Media Strategist – Events at Crawford Group
Social Media Strategist – Events
Crawford Group is seeking a Social Media Strategist – Events to join our client’s team.
About Crawford Group.
We are revolutionizing how marketing gets done! Crawford Group provides expert marketing, digital, creative, events, and communications talent solutions for marketers.
Our customers want flexibility in their workforce solutions and need experts with the skills and capabilities to deliver on revenue and pipeline growth through marketing activities. At Crawford Group we believe in developing collaborative customer relationships to create the best talent solution for their marketing organization’s needs.
- Primary responsibility is ownership of yearly social content calendars for corporate events, across company owned social channels
- Develop and manage social strategy to support corporate events in collaboration with the broader social media team to meet event, platform and corporate goals
- Operations management of social campaigns, managing numerous workstreams and building comprehensive work plans and schedules that successfully drive projects through the campaign lifecycle. Responsible for timelines, meetings, milestones, team communications and documents, Workfront updates – everything operational within a campaign
- Oversee management of budget including spend, transfers, and deadline tracking as it pertains to social content creation for corporate events
- Partner with event leads to understand the event announcements and key messaging to promote including speakers to meet and exceed KPIs
- Monitor and moderate social media posts and comments about MAX and Summit across company owned channels and the broader social media landscape
- Monitor general social trends and conversations, identifying opportunities for the company to participate in the conversation
- Collaborate with the broader social media team on a holistic event social strategy to meet event, platform, and corporate goals
- Channel management of social media accounts, including TikTok, Instagram, Threads, Facebook, LinkedIn, and X (the company formerly known as Twitter)
- Monitor community responses and questions on all channels, escalating issues to the customer support team when appropriate
- Onsite social media support at events or launches in which travel and extended hours might be required
- Devise creative concepts and plans for campaigns, cultural moments, content series, and new platforms in partnership with internal content producers and agency partners
- Work in partnership with creative agencies to ensure that creative look, feel, voice, and tone is consistent and relevant across all creative produced
- Support regular measurement and reporting efforts and implement actionable insights in future strategy development
- Support influencer-led activities in support of corporate events through talent and content reviews as needed
- Lead copywriting for all event related announcements and content created in support of corporate events
- Evangelize social content and messaging in support of key dates and announcements for corporate events internally to help spread the word and generate further reach
- Coordination of event related social content shared to non-social platforms including a.com, Slack, and Discord with the support of internal partners
- Coordinate paid amplification of relevant events content in partnership with the social’s lead paid strategist and the paid performance team
- Demonstrated experience in pulling data natively from social media platforms (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Tik Tok) and well versed in performing analysis in all social platform metrics
- Analytical skills with attention to detail in making data-driven decisions
- Proficiency working in multiple social media platforms (e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Tik Tok)
- Relevant professional experience in social media community management, preferably for a global brand
- Experience managing social media channels, such as TikTok, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- Strong writing skills relevant to engaging with customers and followers on social media
- Strong multitasker, able to work well under pressure and handle changing priorities
- Experience with social publishing and social listening tools
- Experience with web and social media analytics tools and reporting
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- BA in a related field, such as Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, Advertising, etc
Rate: $2,600 – $3,000/weekly W-2 consultant of Crawford Group; benefits available if eligible (Our hourly ranges are determined based on skills, experience and location)
Committed to Diversity.
We believe in approaching every interaction with honor, respect, and positive intent. Building diverse teams that foster creativity, innovative thinking, and opportunity for all. Ultimately, we know that our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us all forward every day.