Social Media Specialist
We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to design and execute Judolaunch’s social media strategy to develop brand awareness, generate massive growth in inbound traffic and create irresistible content that converts.
Social Media Specialist
Our goal is to achieve superior customer engagement, impressive website traffic and growth in revenue by strategically leveraging all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social Media Specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it results in high-scale attraction, engagement and conversion on those channels.
As a Social Media Specialist, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns.
- Implement Judolaunch’s social media strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption
- Own the online brand presence and ensure the brand is translated effectively across communication channels through content,
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections that lead to conversions
- Set up and optimize company pages on each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Act as a community manager and ensure effective communication inside platforms
- Co-create and implement the email marketing automation alongside our content writer
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Manage social media advertising campaigns to leverage growth in paid channels
- Report on the process of applying various social media tactics using a variety of digital analytics and media tracking tools
- Collaborate with other departments (eg. sales) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Working knowledge of paid advertising campaigns on Facebook and Google
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Experience with building email workflows and automation (on Hubspot preferably)
- Growth-hacking mindset
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
- Professional fluency in English
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Interest and effort to work in a startup environment
- Full time, remote working
- 40 hours per week, no weekends.