Social Media Specialist at Alexander Mann Solutions
Social Media Specialist
- Location: United States (Remote)
- Job Type: Full-Time
We are AMS.
We enable organizations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimizing workforces.
We do it through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management. Through internal mobility and skills development. Through talent and technology advisory services. Delivered by our 4,500+ experts who live our values of passion, boldness, and authenticity. Our aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated.
We call this true workforce dexterity – and we’re here to help our clients achieve it.
Join us as a Recruitment Social Media Specialist on a close, collaborative team. Under the guidance and mentorship of the Senior Social Media Specialist, you will help to execute social media strategies and campaigns aimed at enhancing our clients’ employer brands, recruitment marketing, and candidate experience initiatives.
Who we are
On our Employer Brand & Candidate Attraction Team, you’ll join over 350 consultants who bring unrivaled expertise to their client partnerships – from strategic insights to tactical interventions. Alongside Brand & Attraction, we have teams enabling our clients to transform every aspect of talent acquisition – technology, diversity and inclusion, assessments, AI and robotics, and more.
Who you are
If you’re a social media marketing enthusiast with 2+ years of experience, either in-house or as a consultant for a fast-paced corporate brand, and you’re excited to embark on or gain further experience in the Employer Brand marketing niche, this role could be for you. You’ll need a passion for marketing, digital and social media, and be inquisitive and eager to learn. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills in social media strategy, content, and analytics.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with the execution of our clients’ social media strategies, including writing content, partnering with in-house designers to deliver creative assets, and publishing.
- Consult on employer brand and recruitment marketing social media strategies, both paid and organic. Contribute to campaign concepts and original content that drive candidate awareness and engagement with our clients’ brands.
- Manage community discussions with a customer service mindset.
- Track, analyze, and report performance data against various success metrics.
- Execute strategic plans for social media advertising, including targeting and spend.
- Stay abreast of current market and technology trends and capabilities.
What you’ll bring:
- 1+ years of work experience in social media and digital marketing planning, establishing and managing a company’s social media presence.
- Subject matter expertise, thinking, approaches, and methodologies, developing these in line with the market and latest innovations.
- Proficiency in publishing, and analytics tools such as: Kapost, Social Studio, Hootsuite, Socialbakers, Hubspot, Dynamic Signal, etc.
- Customer-centric focus on understanding and translating the needs of the customer to match business goals and objectives.
- Strong sense of teamwork and collaboration with an emphasis on building solid working relationships
- Understanding of digital analytics and performance tracking
- Ability to listen, solve problems, maintain flexibility and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication, action and results-oriented; problem solver.
- Enjoyment around innovating and learning new technologies.
- Excellent research skills
How You’ll Stand Out:
- Experience in Employer Branding/Recruitment Marketing
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices
- Certifications such as Facebook Blueprint, Hootsuite Social Marketing, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, etc.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!