Social Media Marketing Strategist at ClearEdge Marketing
Location: US Only
Role & Responsibilities:
The Social Media Marketing Strategist role will be both strategic and executional, helping drive forward-thinking and results-driven digital marketing and social media solutions for our clients and then leading the execution of those initiatives.
- Ability to gain a deep understanding of client’s brand and business to tailor successful digital marketing solutions to their needs. Prior industry knowledge (staffing and/or HR Tech) or ability to ramp up quickly will be essential to the role.
- Lead the digital strategy in supporting clients’ business and marketing objectives.
- Execute digital strategies across relevant platforms using both paid and earned media. Curate relevant high-quality original and third-party content. Content includes, but is not limited to, blog posts, press releases, video, podcasts, and infographics.
- Understand the differences and similarities between a client company’s and executive’s social content and be able to write and manage both (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Collaborate with the in-house digital marketing team to stay on the cusp of emerging trends, channels, tools and strategies in the marketplace.
- Utilizing the guidelines for copy and creative specs by platform, orchestrate the creation and development of UX/UI, visual design and content strategy with our in-house team.
- Utilizing industry benchmarks, past client performance and strategic insight, set goals, recommendations and KPI’s for campaign measurement. Continually track, measure and optimize campaign strategies according to the agreed-upon KPI’s.
- Lead frequent and transparent client communication across assigned client partners. Able to handle multiple clients across varying verticals.
- Manage a variety of tools and software that influence day-to-day operations within digital marketing and marketing automation.
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, advertising, public relations or equivalent professional experience.
- Agency or consultancy experience helpful, but not mandatory.
- Advanced knowledge of paid social media advertising/sponsorships, having worked with at least three platforms such as Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat.
- Experience creating and managing multi-channel editorial calendars for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat and Glassdoor.
- Excellent communicator with clients, teammates and outside vendors. Demonstrated ability to lead calls, meetings and presentations efficiently and effectively.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Ability to re-prioritize quickly as needed.
- An entrepreneurial drive, willing to work across various internal teams and disciplines should the need arise.
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!