Social Media Marketing Manager at Hearsay Systems
Title: Social Media Marketing Manager
- Location: US National
We’re currently looking for a Social Media Marketing Manager to join our mighty Marketing team!
In this role you’ll revamp and revolutionize Hearsay’s organic and paid social media presence and strategy–managing content creation, calendaring, and production, while also identifying new approaches for how social media can be a business driver for Hearsay’s brand awareness, lead acquisition and thought leadership. You’ll help take our social media program to the next level and be a critical contributor to our highly collaborative marketing team.
About Hearsay Systems
Founded in 2009, Hearsay Systems is reinventing the human-client experience in financial services. The Hearsay Client Engagement Platform empowers over 200,000 advisors and agents to authentically and intelligently grow business relationships by proactively guiding and capturing the last mile of digital communications. The world’s leading financial firms—including Allstate, New York Life, Morgan Stanley, and Charles Schwab—rely on Hearsay’s SaaS platform to scale their reach, optimize sales engagements, and deliver exceptional client service in a consistent and compliant manner.
We are a tight-knit and dedicated team that passionately believes in our products, our people, and our culture. Our products help advisors and agents scale personalized customer engagements across social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram), websites, text, and voice.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Hearsay has a globally distributed team with members in San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Seattle, New York, Toronto, London, Budapest and Manila and is backed by Sequoia Capital, NewView Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
About the role:
- Manage and evolve Hearsay’s organic and paid social media presence and strategy—from planning/implementing the content calendar, managing production, and engaging directly with community
- Ensure brand consistency (tone, voice and terminology) and supervise all aspects of social media interaction across channels to ensure a positive customer experience
- Create actionable plans to grow and increase engagement and followers on platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Create, implement, manage and optimize paid digital marketing campaigns
- Leverage analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tracking Manager, etc. to evaluate campaign effectiveness across channels
- Execute and improve current SEO tactics, including keyword research, on-page optimization, link building, and more
- Define goals and monitor performance of Hearsay’s social programs, ensuring metrics map to key marketing and business objectives
- Identify opportunities to contribute to broader industry conversations on social, expand our audience, and introduce new people to Hearsay
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion: At Hearsay we believe that diverse teams are the best teams. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 5 years of B2B social media management, digital marketing and customer acquisition experience
- Excellent storyteller and communicator who’s skilled at developing and adapting brand voice and tone for multiple channels and formats (with a portfolio of engaging content you’ve produced across a variety of social channels)
- Proven background and proficiency in social media analytics and strategy
- Strong background in SEM (both SEO and SEA), with demonstrated experience executing successful marketing campaigns to targeted audiences
- Cross-functional collaborator with content, marketing operations and design
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Professional certification in Google Analytics preferred
Sign up for Daily Remote Job Alerts!